"BOMBA" is the supermarket trading in electric and electronic household equipment located in downtown Chisinau at 124, Stefan cel Mare boulevard. It was opened on 8 May 2002.
The underlying idea was to create a specialized retail outlet trading in premium quality household equipment from the leading global manufacturers.
"BOMBA" supermarket opened its doors to customers on 8 May 2002. That was an event of major importance for the dwellers of the Moldovan capital city because "BOMBA" stands for:
- Convenient downtown location;
- Vast range of equipment offered to the customers;
- Flexible discount schemes;
- Guarantee period of 1 to 3 years for all the equipment;
- Post-guarantee service;
- Cooperation with licensed service centers;
- Skilled staff;
- Delivery free of charge (inside the city);
- Possibility to order equipment from catalogues;
- Consultancy by phone;
- Payment in cash on hand or by means of bank transfer;
- Supermarket open 7 days a week;
- Parking lot;
- Consumer credit schedules.